The qb last year wasn't the problem, it was the offensive line. I think that Patrick Willis will be the defensive rookie of the year and Calvin Johnson the offensive selection.
I agree Russell will be very good, but the Raiders have to protect him and give him so help offensively. Theu have to, somehow, establish a running game this season. Also better hope that Mike Williams shows up and decides to play. They will be lucky to go 4-12.
The qb last year wasn't the problem, it was the offensive line. I think that Patrick Willis will be the defensive rookie of the year and Calvin Johnson the offensive selection.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The qb last year wasn't the problem, it was the offensive line. I think that Patrick Willis will be the defensive rookie of the year and Calvin Johnson the offensive selection. </div></div>
Its good to see great minds think alike.
Thats what I say saying, they will drop Taylor and let Landry come up in run support. He seems to be a sure tackler, I dont remember seeing him miss any at all
you a skins fan?
Giants fan actually, I just watch alot of SEC football.
I knew you were too smart for that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Giants fan actually</div></div>
Thats a shame![]()
Peterson will be rookie of the year if hes healthy long enough. Running backs always have the best chance to win ROY, not to mention he will have McKinnie, Hutchinson, and Birk. Every team in their division has pretty sh!tty run defense too so he should have plenty of games to shine in. I dont think CJ will get enough touches. Ill predict Furry will still catch the most balls.
Defensive ROY will be either Willis, Adams, Timmons, or Bazuin.
I know something like that was coming, I was just glad to see the Gmen draft some needs this year. Ross and Smith should both contribute this year
Bookmarks